Phoenix Red Leather Jacket
This variant is currently sold out
Women's Leather Motorcycle Jacket in Deep Red.
In stock as of July 22, 2020.
They say don't design things for yourself. Well babe, I had to break the rules. This is the jacket of my dreams! She is powerful protection and cuts a slick line.
I slid 3 car lengths in this jacket. No joke. Aug. 28, 2019 it was a hit and run. I stood up and walked away.
- Genuine leather cowhide with semi-aniline finish
- Keprotech DuPont Kevlar stretch panels
- Detachable quilted thermal liner for all season riding
- Interchangeable CE-1 Armor
- Comes with CE Level 1 back protector, shoulder, elbow armor
- Accordion panels at the shoulders for maximum range of motion
- Adjustable buckles and accordion panels at the waist to customize your fit
- Reinforced seams for strength
- Padding stitch at the shoulders and lower back for added protection
- Princess seams fit a wide range of bust sizes
- Lined with athletic mesh for air flow
- Ventilated with 2 zipper vents
- Zippered pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Sleeve cuffs have metal zippers and metal snap
- Cuff accommodates gauntlet gloves
- YKK Metal Zippers
- Metal hardware
- Zips To All Raven Rova Pants
- YKK universal zipper. Comes with both sides of the zipper.
- Leather stands the test of time. This will be a family heirloom with care.
- Slide tested. I slide 3 car lengths in this jacket. The last photo was taken after the slide, go ahead zoom in.
- Can I wear this to the track ? Yes.
Boobs & Butts
I designed my phoenix jacket with princess lines to flatter and make room for your breasts and hips, because women have those.
Contact us for sizing help.
Does it come in other colors ?
YES! Taking pre-orders in Moonstone white and Turquoise. Orders are open as of Aug. 5, 2020.
Where form and function intertwine. I love having my entire trunk covered, and then being able to pee without a hassle. Don't you ?
CE armor back protector, shoulder, and elbow pads which are all removable. Genuine Kevlar stretch panels in the arms, and at the back of the neck for ultimate comfort. Plus, I designed this jacket with stretch function panels at the shoulders and waist for full range of motion, and to hug curves. Bad ass buckles on the sides. YKK metal zippers with antique gold finish. Metal snaps at the wrist and collar. Zippered sleeve cuffs. Two zipper pockets in the front. Zippered vents in the back. Comes with detachable quilted thermal liner for cold weather. Zips to all Raven Rova pants with a YKK waist zipper. Plus, she's lined with black athletic mesh which is durable and doesn't absorb sweat.
Pair With The Phoenix Leather Pants for all leather look.
Pair with The Raven Pants in black for a versatile, comfortable set.
Go high tech, pair with The Falcon Pants.
Brin with black helmet, blue hair and ink is a 48 DD wearing a size 16 jacket.
Karleen on the Husky is a 36 B wearing a size 10 jacket.