Raven Black Textile Pants
This variant is currently sold out
Women's Textile Motorcycle Pants
Taking orders. Please allow 6-8 weeks.
- 600 denier stretch Cordura with 2% elastane
- Interchangeable CE armor pockets at knee and hip
- Adjustable height placement for knee armor
- Comes with CE-1 knee armor
- Triangle shaped vents with zippers and snaps for air flow control
- External knee armor access through the vent
- Internal armor pockets have velcro closures
- Velcro tabs and accordion panels at the waist to customize your fit
- Accordion stretch panels at waist, lower back, and knee for maximum flex
- Metal hardware
- Boot zippers
- Universal YKK metal zippers
- Zips to all Raven Rova jackets
- Comes with both sides of the waistband zipper
- These feel so comfortable because of the stretchy fabric!
- Versatile pants for casual, commuter, and adventure rides
- These have a more contoured cut than our Falcon Pants
- Slide tested. I slide 3 car lengths wearing these pants. The second photo was taken after the slide, go ahead zoom in.
When will they arrive ?
The pants are on deck to be cut and sewn. Our production team was shut down for 4 months due to the pandemic. Thank you for your patience. Updated Aug. 5, 2020.
The Little Black Dress Of Moto Gear!
Black, stretchy abrasion resistant pants. Stylish, flattering, comfortable and high tech protection! I designed the Raven pants after communing for a few years & listening to what my fellow ladies wanted. Let’s get real, I live in stretchy clothes! Who doesn’t ? Make no mistake, the Raven Moto pants will cover your ass with protective yet light 600 D cordura (aka ballistics nylon). Removable CE knee armor, and internal hip armor pockets. YKK metal zippers. Zippered vents and pockets. Boot zippers for easy dressing.
How stretchy is it ? The fabric has about 2% elastane added to it. This gives you some stretch without compromising durability. Feeling wise; more stretch than jeans and less than yoga pants. Plus, I engineered the design to maximize mobility. Accordion stretch panels above the knee, at the waist band, and lower back kick the stretch into gear.
High flow air vents make me so happy. I engineered triangular vents with zippers, and magnetic snaps to keep open or shut. Plus, the knee armor is accessible from the vent for quick adjustments.
The cuff is wide enough to fit a range of boots. Accommodates boots with thick molded plastic shin protectors. I'm wearing these in the photos, and you can't event tell! Still, the fabric is slim enough to tuck in.
I’m also gushing over the waist band! Three words; stretch function panels. AKA accordion panels. I gave you stretch function panels at the waist band, with adjustable velcro tabs. To cover your lower back, I designed a horizontal stretch function panel. Plus the Raven Pants zip to any Raven Rova jacket. Maximum seamless protection.
Stretch function panels above the knee give you extra mobility, and don't weaken the impact zones.
I love black with gold accents as a classy color palette. So, I've designed Raven with antique gold hardware and couture quality silk screen and embroidery. Hand crafted in Pakistan.
Karleen, with the black and turquoise jackets is wearing size 8 in the photos.
Brin, with the ink and red jacket is wearing size 12.